LEGAL COMPLIANCE AUDITS
Based on the company specific processes risks, geographical locations of installations and
other key issues, clients are audited against the legal requirements pertaining to them.
Scope of Audit:
– Occupational Health & Safety Act 1993
– Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act 1993
– National Environmental Management Act, 1998
– Environmental Management Act, 1989
– Other applicable National Laws (S.H.E).
This service includes an integrated Safety, Health & Environmental Risk Assessment.
The scope of the assessment includes the following:
- Geographical area
- Plant zones / areas
- Process and task specific dangers
- Existing control measures.
- Statutory requirements
Basic Assessment Process:
- SHE Risk Identification
- SHE Risk Evaluation
- SHE Risk Management Systems Control